Two weeks

My name is Ella and I am almost two weeks old. So far life has been great: sleeping as much as I want, screaming when I’m hungry and getting lots and lots of attention from my sister. Apart from a few midnight episodes I have been pretty soft on my parents. They seem to think that I’m a relaxed and happy baby. Already we’ve been making trips to the city and the hills. Mum is ever so excited that this time around breastfeeding works fine. No bottles so far, which saves them a great deal of hassle. So all good down here.
My strategy: let my parent believe that I’m an easy baby. I’ll make them pay for it one day ;-)


Many thanks everyone for the congratulations, presents and well wishes. Hope to see you all in person one day, but I understand that my parents have made this quite hard for all of you guys overseas. Apologies for that. I must have rather difficult parents ...

Comments

Anonymous said…
HEJ!

Strange..I left a comment but it's gone.

Lovely pictures! I hope everything is fine with you all!!

Hugs
Kim

Popular posts from this blog

Ella

Look who is there?!?